Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodbye

Sadly I have come to realize that it's going to take way more than I can handel to get this site up and running and then to have it be awesome.
I've also decided I do not want to break the hearts of those I love, my family, who believe in me and my photography.
I still plan on doing something awesome though.
I still have lots to learn when it comes to photography and running a internet business but I am not going to give up.
I have lots and lots of interests and I do plan on making something with all my hobbies and passion. So I will be creating a site that deals with that. While I also help out others who inspire to make a name for themselves and want to get involved with their community.
for more info you can visit the myspace page at www.myspace.com/roguekimono
i hope this dream comes real.
Thank You, Dea

No comments:

Post a Comment